Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ice Queen Fell Deeply In Love! (Chapter : 8 )

01/01/2011




Hi!.. It’s been almost halve a year I stop updating my blog *smiles*.
First of all, I would like to wish my readers here happy new year 2011. May all your heart wishes come true this year gals! Just remember… we always looks beautiful if our hearts are beautiful.


Well, I know everyone is very excited to see my title here right? Hehe..
Indeed myself is getting excited to type further into the story. So.. let’s get started.

Few months ago on 31st of August 2010 which is my country’s independence day (Merdeka), an angel cupid just shot my ice heart with it’s special arrow with fire to melt my heart away :p hmmm.. I think he must have read my blog so he designed this special arrow and plan it for me.





As usual… 1 day the single club agency gave me another phone call, and advising me to meet the last candidate. The 5th guy. I was quite tired and bored with their candidates already… and on the verge of giving up, and stay single for the rest of my life. But think again… I can’t waste my dad’s birthday present worth 1,300.00 right? So… I must as well just complete it and go for it nomatter how bad the situation will turn out to be. They gave me his number 1 week plus before he sms text me to asked for a date. While I was waiting the whole 1 and a halve week.. I was thinking, this guy must be quite a stuck up cause he gotto wait so long to even ask me for a date.
But another part of me felt that he’s special than others.. why? Cause he did not call or text me right after a few minutes the agent release our phone numbers just like the few other candidates before that.



So 1 Saturday, when I’m having a lazy breakfast infront of the TV, I got a text message from him. “Hi. I’m Jem, would you like to meet up tomorrow Sunday Caroline?” At the moment when I read the message, I felt that his style of asking is different from others as well.. quite polite and nice…hmm…I wonder how he looks like..? would it be bad like the four others? *a cold chill shivers down my spine* You know.. having to go through another nightmare like the past four is quite scary to me already..
Since tomorrow Sunday I promise my sister to visit her at her house already, so I replied Jeremy “I’m sorry , but tomorrow I will be busy. Would contact you again when I’m free to meet up. Btw do you have a Facebook? Maybe we could chat there first right? *smiles*”
Somehow he agreed in exchanging emails for FB. With a curious mind.. I rush in to my room and on my PC to try locating his FB. But don’t know why.. I can’t locate it and in FB says no such person. Maybe the email is wrong? Or did he give me a mistake spelling email? Omg.. why am I so anxious? Just a nother guy anw… oh well, I’l text him again.
“Hi Jem.. how come I can’t locate you with your email in FB? Did u give me the
correct email?”




After that.. he did replied something nice (but I forgot) :p hehe.. ice queen getting old and have bad memories. Anw.. he locate me instead and added me. I was surprise… to see that.. he is one of the best looking one among the four others. Very pleasant…and somehow.. acceptable in my list :p
So on Sunday evening… I text him. “ Hi Jem, are you free to meet up on 31st of August Tuesday?” I’m quite anxious waiting for his reply. Will he say yes? Waiting…. After a while.. he replied “Yes. Ofcourse. Where and when do you like to meet up at?”
A smile appear on my face… and then we carry on with the venue & time.



That day finally comes. I’m suppose to meet him at 1 Utama shopping mall infront of Cold Storage before we go for a dinner at a restaurant nearby.
So anxiously, I waited around there an hour earlier :-) Suddenly my phone beep. He said he was around…in front of the place. Oh well… seems like I can’t wait to see how this gentlemen looks like :p
Let’s do some mystery... I hide behind a pillar, and saw 3 men there. Hmmm…which 1 is Jem? There is 1 tall and looks ah beng guy, (Hope is not him) There is 1 middle age uncle man, (defenately not him) and finally there is 1 pleasant & quite good looking guy with black shirt and jeans making a call on his phone. He looks anxious too :p *giggles*
At the same moment my phone rang! Then I knew…it was him :p I pick up my phone and he says “Hey Caroline, where are you? I’m right infront of Cold Storage now”
I giggles for a moment.. omg.. he have a nice voice there.. :p Then I just replied “wait ya, I will appear in a minute.”



Then I walk to him..with my cat walking attractiveness style…haha..Just kidding. Not that exaggerated. He gave me a warm smile and a good hand shake. Oh ya.. his hand.. feel so warm and firm and looks so nice.. :p
I know is weird…but the whole dinner I cant help to look at his hand always.
He speaks very politely… gentlemen enough in his style and presentation.. and he have nice eyes like me.. and nice sharp nose with a good complexion and warm smile. I can tell that Jem must be a very neat guy. His outfit and everything looks so nice & tidy and he smells good with his man’s perfume.
Is just everything that I wish for on a man’s outlook and tidiness.
The dim spotlight at the restaurant shone on him and somehow.. my heart feels so warm and it’s beating fast.. (I hope I did not blush) :p

When it comes to conversation, I’m surprised we do have some things in common. Jem likes to watch TVB series like me too… enjoys movies a lot.. he loves the beach… and relaxing environment… same religion(chatolic).. and reading novels… & both of us are wearing contact lenses! really fantastic to have so many things incommon. I also like the way he talks.. proper in style, and polite + gentle, not like the others so rough and common.
When desserts was served, I can taste it is so much sweeter :p hehe… you can gues so why is it so right…? :p I look into his brown eyes… and in a sudden I thought I saw stars appearing around him..
I blink many times and thought what?? What happen to my eyes? And then it looks normal again.. you know what.. I think Ice Queen here…just got her ice heart melted away..



(Should i start singing the song "stupid Cupid" now?) :p

Sigh…falling in love was just so fast.. but I really curious does he like me too? I hope he do.. or maybe not.. L cuz someone as perfect would have go for better candidates right? Hmm…who knows…Let’s wait and see..
After dinner we walk around for a while before saying goodbye and leave.




I went home and prayed : Oh Lord, I really likes this guy and I feels so right when I’m with him. Please let there be a chance for us to fall in love happily .
Few days from that day.. Jem asked me out for movie at a place nearby my house. I was so happy that I can feel wings growing on my back and Im flying up :p I quickly open up my closet to plan what I can wear to look my best for the 2nd date!
On the day itself.. we meet up happily for lunch and movie. We watch a comedy and enjoys it very much. I really hope the time can freeze as im so happy to be with Jem..

After the 2nd date.. we do communicate through sweet phone calls and share our daily stuff with each other. The 3rd date came by and he brought me to the finest Italian restaurant which serves very delicious food there. When he drops me home.. he told me he have to go back to his hometown for a week plus…so won’t be seing me for a while. I felt a little sad and miss him, so...with a brave heart..i gave him a kiss on the cheek before I left his car.


It’s been 4 months now.. and.. we are a lovely couple inlove *smiles*
Even though throughout these few months…we do have some small arguments..and all..but I kept my patience and learned to love and give.
I’m very sure I love Jem because in my heart… it felt so different from I felt for others… and most of all… I finally let go the past of me with Tommy.. because Jem have filled up my emptiness that Tommy left in my heart with love again. I wish this love will grow successfully, honestly with each other and will never ends with hurts again..

1 comment:

  1. We only lasted for 5 months... things on (chapter 9) happened. Gues men will never knows how to appreaciate 1 partner faithfully or fatefully. Thay jst love choices the more the better..jst like a box of candies with diffrent flavours. Im just 1 of his flavour. wat a sad case.. if i could change things.. i hope dis merdeka day i did'nt met him at all..

    ReplyDelete